BOARD OF HEALTH
Meetings: 4th Tuesday at 7:30
|Benjamin Weber, President||12/31/2023|
|John Atkins, Alternate No. 1||12/31/2023|
|Daniela Caporrino, Alternate No. 2||12/31/2023|
|Wendy Parrinello, Board Secretary||973-543-4555 ext.218|
- FACE MASK SAFETY
- COVID-19 TESTING: MORRIS COUNTY COVID-19 TESTING SITES
- THANKSGIVING DURING COVID-19 - BEST PRACTICES TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
- WINTER HOLIDAY AND CELEBRATION GUIDANCE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- COVID-19 ALERT: MORRIS COUNTY LAUNCHES HOME TESTING
- HOLIDAY CELEBRATIONS CURING COVID-19
- NEW VARIANTS OF THE VIRUS THAT CAUSES COVID-19
COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
- EXPANDED VACCINE ELIGIBILITY
- ASSISTING OUR COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- COVID-19 VACCINATION SCHEDULING SUPPORT LINE FOR AGES 75 AND OLDER
- COVID-19: 5 REASONS TO GET VACCINATED
- COVID-19: WHEN YOU'VE BEEN FULLY VACCINATED
- RIDE UNITED: ACCESS TO VACCINE SITES
- ADDITIONAL COVID-19 VACCINE FOR PEOPLE WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS
Safe Summer Prevention
In order to enjoy a tick-free summer, make preventing tick bites part of your plans before gardening, camping, hiking, or just playing outdoors by following the CDC’S guidelines on preventing tick bites and Lyme disease.
Warning Signs and Symptoms of Heat-Related Illness
Heat-related illnesses are preventable. Learn the symptoms and what to do if you or a loved one shows signs of having a heat-related illness.
Learn about the importance of mosquito control, community-level control efforts, and what you can do to make a difference at home.
Healthy Swimming and Recreational Water Illnesses
Recreational water illnesses are diseases that people can get from the water in which they swim and play—like swimming pools, hot tubs/spas, water playgrounds, or oceans, lakes, and rivers—if the water is contaminated with germs.