A 4th of July Celebration in Mendham, Registration & Donation Options Are Open Now
Saturday, July 4, 2020: Celebrate the 4th of July with Fireworks at Mosle Field!
Resident Registration is now OPEN for Mendham Townships Fourth of July Celebration at Mosle Field on Saturday, July 4, 2020.
**Non Resident Registration to Begin on Wednesday, June 24, 2020**
Important Ticketing Notes:
- There are 250 tickets available for general admission. This general admission will allow you entrance to the event.
- There are 25 tickets available for VIP admission. VIP admission will grant you entrance to a separate area and preferential seating. Instructions will be included when the VIP pass is mailed to you.
How to Register:
You may register at Community Pass, here.
- When in Community Pass, under ‘Fourth of July Donation’ select, ‘Show More.’
- Click Add to Cart next to ‘Fourth of July Car Pass.’
- If you would like VIP seating, select Add to Cart next to ‘Fourth of July VIP Admission.’
- When completing your registration, please consider adding a donation. 100% of the 4th of July fireworks, here in Mendham Township, are supported by individual donations.
Important Notes About Registration:
- YOU ARE REGISTERING CARS, NOT INDIVIDUALS!
- ONLY REGISTER ONE PERSON PER CAR. REGISTERING MORE THAN ONE PERSON MAKES IT APPEAR AS THOUGH YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ONE CAR.
- ONLY ALLOWED ONE REGISTRATION PER FAMILY, YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE PULLED IF YOU REGISTER MORE THAN ONE PERSON.
After you have registered, you will be mailed a pass (through USPS). You MUST have this pass in your dashboard in order to gain entry into the event. NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED WITHOUT A PASS. If you do not receive your pass in the mail by Tuesday, June 30, please email David Guida at email@example.com.
As always, a strong sense of community is what makes Mendham Township a wonderful place to live in and visit. We are grateful, always, for our resident and non-resident support and participation.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.