Spring Break and the Coronavirus — We All Need To Do Our Part
Release Date: March 31, 2020
Spring Break and the Coronavirus — We All Need To Do Our Part:
- No one, especially high school and college students, should be getting together to hang out during this time!
- The CDC has issued a Domestic Travel Advisory urging residents of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut to refrain from non-essential domestic travel for 14 days.
- If you do decide to travel - upon return, you and your family should self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Please keep trips for essential services and goods to a minimum - designate one person to go out and minimize trips to limit possible exposure.
- If utilizing any of our open trails, do not meet up with or go out in groups (other than family members). Practice proper social distancing and remain at least six feet away from any companions! #RecreateResponsibly
Do your best to #StayHome, and remember we are all in this together!