Brush pick up originally set to start October 10th will now begin on October 21st
BRUSH PICK UP ORGINALLY SCHEDULED TO START ON OCTOBER 10th WILL NOW BEGIN ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 21st
If you have brush to be collected by the public works department please follow these simple guidelines:
- Place material at the side of the road by 7:00 a.m. (during the spring or fall collection period), with ends facing the roadway.
- Do not tie bundles with wire! Use string only.
- Do not put steel rods or any metal objects in with the wood.
- All material must fit through the chipper. Bundles must be less than twelve inches in diameter and six feet in length.
- Logs cannot be more than 6" in diameter and 6' in length. No 18" lengths (firewood) barrels.
- Please no tree stumps, and no logs over six feet long - they will not be collected.