Township Clerk’s Office
General Election Mail-in Ballots Now Available!
Mail-in Ballots for the November 7th General Election are available now on the Mendham Township website. Applications must be received at the county no later than October 31st in order to receive a ballot through the mail. In-person early voting is also available in the county office from 8:30am – 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, until November 6th at 3:00pm.
The county will have extended hours for in-person voting on Wednesday, November 1st until 7:00pm and Saturday, November 4th from 8:00am until noon.
Call or come into Mendham Township with any questions or to get a mail in ballot. 973-543-4555 X211
| Voting Forms & Applications
Please click here for voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
Click Here for Absentee Ballots
| Morris County Voter's Guide
Please click here to view the Morris County Voters Guide for election dates and FAQ's about voting in Morris County.
Where do I vote? Please click here to view a street by street directory of voting locations.
Please take note of the following important dates and information:
· If you are eligible to vote, but have not yet registered, your registration must be received 21 days prior to the election
· Vote by Mail must be filed in the Morris County Clerk’s Office. An official ballot will be sent to the address you request.
o A voter may apply for a Mail-In Ballot by mail up to 7 days prior to the election.
o The last day to apply for a Mail-In Ballot in person is 3:00 p.m. on the day before the election.
- If you live overseas and are a qualified voter, you may vote using a Federal Overseas Ballot, available from the Office of the Commissioner of Registration (973) 285-6715.
- Applications for military absentee ballots are available to registered or non-registered people of voting age who are:
1. In the military service; or
2. Spouses or dependents of those in the military service; or
3. Civilians who are attached to the military services; or
4. Spouses or dependents of civilians who are attached to the military services
You can obtain a Military Absentee Ballot from the County Clerk, any Municipal clerk or by requesting an application from the proper military personnel, or by having a relative or friend obtain an application for you.
If you have moved since the last election, within Morris County or from outside Morris County, please make sure you are correctly registered as follows:
If you MOVE WITHIN MORRIS COUNTY more than 21 days before an election, you must file a
written change of address with the Superintendent of Elections' Office.
If you MOVE WITHIN MORRIS COUNTY less than 21 days before an election, you will vote in your new municipality, ward or district by Provisional Ballot. For your new polling location, you may call the Superintendent of Elections' Office at (973) 285-6715.
If you MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTY more than 30 days before an election,
you must re-register and vote in the new county.
If you move to another county less than 30 days before an election, you may vote at your previous polling place for only that election.
You must then register in the county where you reside.