Survey Results: Key Takeaways
- There were 549 responses and 85% of respondents opted-in to receive town communications, nearly doubling the number of residents on the list.
- Residents are generally satisfied with communications, but there are areas for improvement.
- Residents are interested in regular communications from the township.
- Opportunities to improve include Website improvements, structured regular communications on town information, and informal events/ polls to increase input into the town.
- E-mail, followed by the town Website and the “About Mendham” (unofficial)
- Facebook page are the top sources for information and awareness
- Recreation, recycling and the Township Committee are the top areas of interest.
- Nearly half (44%) of respondents use the Website at least monthly, and most (52%) found it “somewhat helpful,” yet many found it hard to navigate or could not findthe information they needed, necessitating calling Town Hall.
- Residents are generally more satisfied with their ability to get information from the town than their ability to give input to the town.
Full Survey Results
Ad Hoc Communication Committee Recommendations
Town Communication Responses